I have imported a project and users to a new site. The status for all users is either invited or active. What must I do to get the status set to Has Site Access?
Hi @Jackie hardy
If you go to go > user management > Users you will see this column
Hello, I am there but I am not seeing Has site access. My users currently only have a status of Invited or active. What steps must I do to get my users to have a Has site access status?
They must login at least once to your instance, if I recall correct. Have a user do that
I have logged into my new site and my status says active. I have accessed another site that has been up for over a year and my status is Has site access. What steps must I do to get to the point where the status on the new site is Has site access?
Hi @Jackie hardy ,
What do you see when you click the "Show details" link for a user? Does toggling on of "Has access on site" work?
I see your above information on the site that has been around for awhile. For my new site this is what I am seeing for my account:
It looks like you're new here. Sign in or register to get started.