Hi,
I would like to know who is changing order of the tickets in the backlog. There is only PO that can change order of the backlog. I would like to have a report where I can see who changed the order of the backlog or restrict moving items in the backlog only for selected members.
I can go into each ticket individually and check in the "history" who changed the issue order but this would work only if I had a specific issue in mind whereas I would like to check all issues in the backlog or selected issues at the same time.
Do you know how I could filter this or change the settings in jira to restrict it? I would be happy with both solutions although second is even better.
I found this older post from 2017 https://community.atlassian.com/t5/Jira-questions/Restrict-moving-user-stories-around/qaq-p/620446 that in order to restrict ranking issues I would have to disable edit issue and schedule Issues permission but this would create another issue where users cannot edit the tickets they created.
Thank you