A two-dim widget that has been working fine until recently throws this error intermittently:
The filter configured for this gadget could not be retrieved. Please verify it is still valid on the issue navigator.
If I'm using a pie chart, the problem persists, but the error is different:
Unfortunately, one or more of your preferences are now unavailable. Please update your preferences, or remove gadget by clicking delete from the title bar above.
- com.atlassian.jira.issue.search.vsearch.SearchInternalException: com.atlassian.jira.issue.search.SearchException: Failed to execute search
I think the problem might have something to do with performance of the underlying filter. The filter searches in multiple projects, when I'm reducing the number of projects, it starts working.
There are times when it's randomly working, but I can't say why.
This is not a permission issue. I'm the creator of the filter, widget and dashboard and I'm still seeing the issue. The filter is also shared with the team, so is the dashboard. Several colleagues are still experiencing this issue.