I need help in setting up change management using Atlassian. Does anyone have information on how to set this up?
Hi @ratan.sharmacharya
Are you looking to track changes and have a change control process?
If so, I've done this before.
Jacob
Yes. That's exactly what I am trying to do. Can you help me with the process in Atlassian JIRA?
I don't mind having a discussion with you and providing advice. Shoot me an email at jacob@northtekconsulting.com as it'll be easier to go through some of this via email than on the forum.
Hello @ratan.sharmacharya
Here is a detailed how-to from Atlassian
https://confluence.atlassian.com/servicedeskcloud/managing-changes-with-your-it-service-desk-817562147.html
And best practices
https://support.atlassian.com/jira-service-management-cloud/docs/best-practices-for-change-management/
BR, Olga
Hi @Jacob Vu
Did you set up a change control process in service management?
If so, would you mind if i also dropped you an email?
Thanks
Lucie
It looks like you're new here. Sign in or register to get started.