Hello!We create Confluence pages every week to use for our weekly syncs. Is there a way to set an automatic condition to a macro to create a Confluence page at a weekly cadence?Another path I am exploring is:(1) automating a Jira ticket creation using the automation feature and(2) tying a Confluence page creation automation to via sending a web request.Thank you.
Hello @Peter Yoon
If you don't mind using a paid add-on, there is a way easier way to create a Confluence page from a Jira ticket automatically for your step 2.
I'm the Product Manager of Elements Publish to Confluence, which is an add-on that lets you create a full template of the Confluence page you want to create, including injecting data from a Jira issue if you need to.
Basically you could automate a weekly creation of a Jira ticket with Automation, and then create a customized page automatically with our app when the issue is created.
I hope this helps. Don't hesitate to ask if you have any question.
Kind regards,
Julien
Hi @Peter Yoon I will recommend you to go through this excellent article - Automating the creation of a Confluence page linked to a Jira ticket created by @Esther Strom
Hi @Kishan Sharma Thanks for the reply.I'm trying to go through Esther's steps but when I get to the validation step, I'm returned a 500 Internal Server Error response.I left a comment in that thread too.
I replied to your comment on the other article, @Peter Yoon
It looks like you're new here. Sign in or register to get started.