Hi team,
I am wondering how to measure the SLA-s metrics per team member?
One thing we think of is to have
Hi @Arevik Hakobyan , so you can create a report like this...
by adding series with JQL like this...
unsure if this is what you want.
hi @Jack Brickey , thanks for the prompt reply!
We do have 40 team members, and I am not sure whether it is viable to create 40 JQL-s and whether we will have a proper view in the chart.
Also this one is for the average figure pe rmember vs the SET resolution SLA, correct?
What about the average figure per member for Time to first response set SLA?
Please advise
Hi @Arevik Hakobyan ,
We offer a commercial alternative with Dashboard Hub for Jira. You can create a dashboard with different metrics about your SLAs, with gadgets like the Agents' Workload, or SLA by Project, among others.
You can see a live example dashboard here.
Hope this helps!
Pulling the discussion back to my response (use reply button vs. answer).
there are a number of reports you can look at to assess if any meet your needs. With 40 individuals I would create multiple reports to make them readable. If you find the reports don’t meet your needs you might check the Marketplace.
hi @Jack Brickey
I have created as advised Thanks!
But can you please advise what 100% shows?
As I wanted to see Average time to first response per each member in comparison to the set SLA, which is for example 1 hour.
Let's say for member x it is 40 min, for member y it is 30 min etc
It looks like you're new here. Sign in or register to get started.