Hi all,
I am new to Jira - I am currently using ZenDesk for an ITSM system. Please can someone let me know if the below is possible?
- Pending reminders for customers - email the customer if the status is on pending after 3 days seeking a response, then 6 days it will self close if the customer has not replied.
- Ticket creation emails - different templates for tickets created via email verses created by an agent.
- Conditional Fields - e.g. - Firewalls > ZyWALL > VPN Request. This would show to the agent upon ticket creation, but not the end user (read only)
- Macros for ticket creation/updates - Such as pre-filling subject, description, and ticket fields and priority, etc.
- Teams - assign agents into separate groups, such as first line, second line etc. Then once a ticket comes in I can assign it to the group and round robin will assign the ticket.
- Gold Customers - if a ticket comes in from Company ABC then email x@x.com alerting them (not an agent), with the body of the ticket.
I have done a trial of Jira and have noticed that when people submit tickets with an email signature it appears messed up with no formatting (nested tables).
Played about with Email this Issue to address Pending reminders but could not figure it out...
When a new ticket comes in, I'd like it to appear in a Triage queue, then once an agent picks it up the end user would get a notification email.
I am hoping to move from ZenDesk to Jira as I'd like to implement all our EC2 systems on AWS to trigger alerts and reboots, etc.