Dear community,
Is there a dashboard widget to show all fixVersions? I only see one for future releases (Jira Road Map). How can I accomplish this?
TIA!
Hi @amara.welling ,
We provide a commercial app called Dashboard Hub for Jira. This app has the Releases gadget that displays the last n number of versions of a set of selected projects over a period of time. The app also allows you to report many other metrics from different products and instances:
You can see here a live dashboard here with that gadget on it. Hope this helps!
@amara.welling Gadget named "Version Report" is available which lets you choose from realeased/unreleased versions. Please check if it serves your purpose.
I get the message that this gadget has been retired as of today!
Thank you, Gorke!
Let me know if I can be of further help
It looks like you're new here. Sign in or register to get started.