Hi there!
I'm looking a way of having some "default issues" or some kind of checklist on a particular sprint, for any project.
Let me try to give you more details. Think about projects that usually take 5 sprints to be completed. So at Sprint Nº 4 I would like to have a set of issues to be resolved (they will be the same on every project, and specially for testing). For instance
"Verify the website on IE 7"
"Verify the website on IE 8"
"Verify the website on FF"
"Verify the website on android device"
An so on....
It would be like a check list for each project. So I'm looking for a way to add a set of these issues automatically, since we could have like 30 of them or more, so adding those manually to each project is a real waste of time.
Hope to be clear!
Thanks!