I'd like to display the subtask (child ticket) numbers on the card layout.
But I don't see the option under issue type settings.
Hello @Manon Bourgeois ,
By using default features, it's not possible. but you can display sub-tasks names on card. as below.
You can configure this as --> Go to Board Settings --> Card Layout --> You can add "Sub-tasks" to Backlog and Active Sprints .
Backlog view as below,
Active Sprint View as below
In Jira Card layout , you can show the sub-task issue keys as above.
Second Story -> Summary
FSP-7, FSP-8, FSP-9 --> Sub-tasks
Story --> Image
Flagged --> as Blocker to notify on Sprint health gadget
1--> Story Point estimation.
FSP-2 --> Jira story Key
Avatar --> Assignee.
Thanks,
Anvesh
Thanks Anvesh,
I am confused....I don't see the option 'card layout' under the board setting menu.
Could it be an authorization (privilege) problem? I mean I might not have all the admin privileges.
Sorry Anvesh,
Ignore last reply.
So we have to add them manually.
Yes, The board admin can help you in this case.
Was this actually possibly, I can't see from Manon's last comments. Is it possible to add the number of SubTasks to a Board's Cards, or not?
Yes you can.
You can add the subtask number(s) on a card through the Board setting menu with Card layout option:
Board display:
Backlog display:
you need the permission to administer your project.
I see the issue, I'm running a Team Managed Project, whereas the screenshots you've pasted are Company Managed and have additional options.
It looks like you're new here. Sign in or register to get started.