Despite using AWS technology, can we assume that the data is processed at Atlassian or is there then a subcontractor relationship between Atlassian and Amazon?
Hi @Lucas Zerrer ,
AWS is listed as a subprocessor by Atlassian on their dedicated page : https://www.atlassian.com/legal/sub-processors
So I would think that yes, AWS is processing some data from Atlassian services and customers .
Let me know if this helps,
--Alexis
Hey dude, yes, AWS handles almost all data from Atlassian services and clients. This is their direct responsibility. I rarely use Amazon at all, but the last thing I ordered was these scales https://www.amazon.com/Vont-Smart-Body-Scale-Black/dp/B08XYX8RDR/. And I keep in constant contact with the seller because I feel safer that way. I don't trust online shopping yet, and I guess I don't trust anyone in my life, lol. But that character trait has always been good for me. Take care of yourself and your money!
It looks like you're new here. Sign in or register to get started.