I have set up a public space but when I share this the users can also see other spaces in our business which shouldn't be accessed. How do I de link other spaces from the public space set up
Hi @Becca Painter Welcome to the community!
You can control access to other spaces via permissions or restricting view/edit access so that it won't be visible to others accept certain users/group that you grant access to. Refer below links for more details -
Assign space permissions
Permissions and restrictions
Hello @Becca Painter ,
How about the space permissions.
If a space is enabled for anonymous, people may view this. you can restrict this in space level permissions.
Thanks,
Anvesh
Hi @Becca Painter ,
You need to contact the system administrator or space administrator to add access restrictions to spaces that are not allowed to be publicly accessible, such as prohibiting anonymous access or allowing only specific groups/users to access.
It looks like you're new here. Sign in or register to get started.