Hi Eveyone,
I have site-admin level access and still I am not able to access the portal settings. This is just an example as I am not able to access many other links of my new project e.g request types.
Hi @Andreas Ttofi and welcome to the community!
Having site admin permissions doesn't inherently mean that you have access within projects. If you would like to administer a project you'll need to have the administer project permissions on that project.
i'd suggest for you to look at the "people" menu and see what role you have assigned to your account.
Hi @Andreas Ttofi and welcome,
Go to people and add your account as administrator or Service Desk Team. This should do the trick. It doesn't matter if you are a site admin. You still have to give yourself proper access to any project you wish to see its issues. Same this for this action you want to make.
Cheers,Alex
Hi @Alex Koxaras -Relational-
Thanks for the input managed to resolve my issue!
Hi @Dirk Ronsmans
I made my account Admin and Service Desk Team but am still unable to view the Portal Settings.
Hello, Im experiencing the same problem here as @tom.cheesman . Added account to "people" also added Admin and Service desk team access but still nothing. I am trying to set up project on testing site. also no "customer" in "DIRECTORY" sectionthanks a lot additional comment:we have free version on this testing site. Could this be the problem?
It looks like you're new here. Sign in or register to get started.