When I click on Advanced Issue search on JIRA, I am not able to see the JQL. Any idea/pointers guys
What do you mean "can not see"? Did you have a search defined before you clicked on "advanced"?
The JQL search bar is not visible. However is it returning issue list. Earlier search bar was visible where the value would be "ORDER by created_date DESC;"
The entire search bar is not visible on any filter.
Ok, you've got some messed up css/html/js there.
Are you using a standard supported browser, without any apps that might be trying to re-arrange the layout or content? Could there be something blocking the css from coming down from the server?
Thanks Nic. I am facing this problem in both Edge (Version 93.0.961.38) and chrome (93.0.4577.63). If I login from another PC, I am able to see the JQL search box.
It looks like you're new here. Sign in or register to get started.