The admin has invited me to a workspace and even created a group and gave me admin the the workspace per this post:
Yet I have never received a notification.
- I get confluence notifications from the same company
- I have checked my spam.
- In my bitbucket account settings, all the "email about " options are checked.
Also, when I visit: https://bitbucket.org/ayudawear/<workspace>/settings it says I do not have permissions.
I also do not see the workspace at: https://bitbucket.org/account/workspaces/ , yet I see it as https://bitbucket.org/<workspace>
It seems like the system is using a different email, but he said he saw my avatar when adding me, so that does not seem possible.
MY expectation is that if I use a link like:https://bitbucket.org/repo/create?workspace=<workspace> that the create workspace dialog would already have the workspace specified, or not even ask. But the workspace name is not in the list of possible workspaces.
Any Ideas?