Recently, SVG images don't work in my Confluence pages. I noticed it this week while creating a new set of pages.
I don't know when this quit working, but I have a lot of pages with SVG images that I created in the past, and they're all still OK.
The problem appears to be creating the preview.
[I'm generating SVG from LucidChart, saving locally, then adding to the Confluence page.]
When the image is added, the "preview" graphic spins "forever". If I try to publish the page while the preview icon is spinning, then the Publish button spins "forever".
I can hit reload on the browser. That returns me to edit mode, and there's now a static gray image icon where the SVG should be:

When I publish the page, I get the same icon (or an orange one...) instead of the inline SVG image.
If I click the icon to display the image, I get this:

Finally, if I download, I can see the SVG image in the browser.
Is anybody else experiencing this? Any advice?
Thanks, and best regards,
Chris