I've been doing this for 3 years now, I give a class on Jira in our fall semester and this hasn't been an issue before. I try to follow all the notes I took to add a custom field but nothing does it. I still can't see it when I create my stories.
What am I doing wrong ?
Step to reproduce.
In Jira Software Cloud
Click the 'cog' on the far right -> click 'issues'
On the left menu click 'Custom Fields'
Create my field 'Demo Plan' field as a Text Multiline field (When the story is DONE, one must enter all the steps in the UI to show that the story is indeed functional)
I have associate my new custom field with all 3 screens that are available (Default Screen, Workflow Screen, Resolve Issue Screen)
In the past, these steps used to be enough to see my custom field in my stories.
Thanks for your help,
Francois