I have a number of pages that have a status table on them. This table contains things like a RAG status and a little commentary. I put these tables into a Table Excerpt macro named Status.
I have a parent page that has a Table Excerpt Include macro that looks for all Table Excerpts names Status on pages with a specific label. This all works fine.
The issue I have is that to be able to navigate to the individual pages from the parent page I added a column to each of the status tables with a link to the page it is on. In the parent page this column is correctly shown with the link to the individual pages but the link (which shows the right text in each row) always points to the page in the last row of the table.
I tried adding the link in a different column on one page and all the links in the table - including the one in a different column - point to the last page.
Has anyone else seen this problem? Is there are workaround or a different way I could do this? Or is it a bug with the Table Excerpt Include macro?
Thanks in advance for any help.