How can i configure a start date of a subtask is the same of a issue?
I created a rule:
Edit field: Start date -> creat or edit
Type of issue: task;
branch -> subtask;
edit field -> start date -> copy actual issue;
But not happened.
Hi @Douglas Oliveira
Make sure to select copy from PARENT issue. This will do the trick. You rule, other than that seems legit. Here's my rule (where DNC = Task)
Hello @Douglas Oliveira
I understand that you are using Automation.
It would really help if you could share a screenshot of the rule as it will help understand the current implementation.
Hi @Alex Koxaras -Relational- ,
I used exately the same rule of you.
For me that worked perfectly. Can you please check your log and paste here the results?
Aaand copy a screenshot of your rule, just in case.
Hello @Gaurav, my Jira is in portuguese but the fields is the same of @Alex Koxaras -Relational- used.
Thanks
It looks like you're new here. Sign in or register to get started.