If I select or update an epic on a task, then leave the screen, it does not retain the value and reverts back to whatever it was before. It works fine on desktop but has never worked on my phone in the 6 months I’ve been using it. I have an old iPad mini 2 and it works fine there but the device is so old that it won’t let me update to the current version of Jira. I just upgraded to an iPad Pro with the latest version and it has the same problem my iPhone 11 does. Please fix this!!! It’s a huge problem for me that I can only update epics from desktop because I need to make updates from wherever I am. I am a Business Analyst III, so testing software is a huge part of my job and I’ve tried different things to get it to work but can’t find a workaround except to use a PC to make the change. I’m fairly certain this is a bug and I’m really surprised it’s gone unnoticed for this long.