Trying to attempt to create our team scrum workflow and get stomped at not being able to save it? Unsure if it's a bug or not.
Could you explain "get stomped"? It tells us nothing about the problem. Error message at all? Angry penguin jumping on the keyboard?
By chance are you trying to save the workflow for specific issue types or all issue types? I seem to recall playing with the former earlier only to find out that issue type specific workflows in TMP projects has not rolled out as yet. You can define a unique workflow for an epic but not for other specific issue types.
I click 'save" and the error message "we cannot save your changes" at left hand corner pops up. So I cannot save what I am trying to create.
Sorry, I think my post crossed over with your edit that added the screenshot! Thanks for clarifying that!
I was trying to save with all issue types. And of course, oddly enough after some time away -- it saved what I wanted to create.
It looks like you're new here. Sign in or register to get started.