Good afternoon,
I have a question about something which is happening to me (and more colleagues from my company) regarding Confluence while editing pages.
The question is: Is it normal that Confluence freezes while editing a page wich contains macros?
I'm asking this because when I'm doing it, I see that I'm getting messages like "App is not responding" and after a while, Chrome is asking me if I want to wait or leave the page.
To be honest it is quite annoying as it happens only when editing (when creating a new one, we don't have the issue) as also it consumes a lot of memory of my computer (the fan gets crazy).
Then my question here is, is there a way to avoid the display/update of all the records of the macro while editing (to make it lighter) or is there something that we can do to avoid this behavior?
Thank you very much in advance.
Sergio.