In the old view I can use this markdown: [^file.txt] to create a hyperlink to an attached file.
How do I do this with the new markdown?
@footfootfoot
Did you try wiki markup instead of HTML?
Attached is exactly what I see in the Description Field
Maybe my question was confusing....
In the "old view", I can use markdown to create a hyperlink to a file that is attached to the ticket.... like this [^attached_file.txt]
This does not work in the new view, and I'm wondering if there is an equivalent way to do this. Thanks.
Ok let me check please
The attachment icon is completely missing in the description field.
Hi @Tinker Fadoua
Is there any way to get the default Issue mailer through automation?
I would like to create View Issue in the Automation. But now I am able to use {{{issue.url}}} to get the entire URL in the mail.
looking for something like the screenshot.
It looks like you're new here. Sign in or register to get started.