I use to be able to align an image left or right but now those buttons are gone.How do I align images?
@Carlos_Gomes
I know how inconvenient it is, however I use my space bar to align pictures.
A workaround until we get back the feature.
Let me know if you have any questions
Best,
Fadoua
Hi @Carlos_Gomes Welcome to the community!
On confluence cloud, I am able to see the alignment buttons by using Files & Images macro. Are you adding the images the same way or different ?
@Kishan Sharma it is the way I am adding my pictures and still unable to see the alignment buttons. I am seeing exactly what Carlos shared. That's why I suggested the workaround
I see, thanks for confirming @Tinker Fadoua , for me its working fine, so seems like few users are affected with this, someone from Atlassian Team should be able to confirm.
I have added images using copy past and using the image button. The alignment button is missing in both.I am using chrome.
Anyone else experiencing the same issue beside you?
Did you try to use a different computer?
Only have 1 work laptop.
Anyone else having this issue?
Is your image in a table or macro by any chance? Just found that images inside tables or excerpt macros behave as you describe.
Images that are included on a page outside of any tables or macros get the alignment and text wrapping features.
It looks like you're new here. Sign in or register to get started.