I added a sprint at the start and then added issues to it. Can I delete the sprint and still keep the issues?
yes. deleting a sprint does not impact the associated issues. the question is why do you need to delete the sprint at all.
Hi @Daniel Cavenagh ,
Thanks for posting.
Yes, you can delete the sprint but I hope this guide would be helpful for you - https://support.atlassian.com/jira-software-cloud/docs/delete-a-sprint/.
Great, so once I delete it I can just add in the dates in the epics and whatnot for it to show the schedule view in the roadmap
Thanks for responding. If you have seen my above post and link share it states so these will either move to backlog or next sprint depending on your sprint setup and your issues status would remain the same. I presume this should not impact your roadmap. Check this article to manage views in roadmap - https://support.atlassian.com/jira-software-cloud/docs/manage-epics-on-the-roadmap/.
It looks like you're new here. Sign in or register to get started.