When I leave the organization, will the queries that I wrote and shared still be there ? My replacement will need to use them. How can I make sure they are still available ?
Thanks,
Lee Donovan
Hello @Lee Donovan
The sysadmin of the instance can transfer the ownership of the filters from you to the new person who would work in your role.
This would be the easiest option.
Let me know if this helps.
Hi @Lee Donovan
If you know who the replacement is, you can also add them as editors of the filters as well. So that they can access them and edit then in the future.
Cheers
Hi Lee,
you will need to be a juror administrator, but you can go ahead and change the ownership from you to person you prefer. Go to Settings > System > Shared filters
Hi Gaurav,
Thanks, I can edit who it is visible to, but how do I change the owner ? Or will having it visible to them preserve it when I leave ?
Lee
The ownership can be changed from the following path:
Settings > System > Shared filters
This would require Admin privileges. Kindly accept the answer if this helps resolve the query.
It looks like you're new here. Sign in or register to get started.