Team...once you have created and subscribe to filter that runs each month..once you share it ..does it email the filter to those you have share with? Please advise
If you are referring to the Share feature (icon) that is a one time email with link to the filter results. It does not add the user to the subscription. You need to include the desired users into the filter subscription.
understood.....Thank you Jack
@Jack Brickey I noticed that there doesn't seem to be an option to setup a subscription for individual email address. Do you have create a group before you can scribe to single person? I have a few of these I need to create and send to a different one per department head
Unfortunately that is the case. I just checked for an open suggestion on this but didn't find one kind of surprising to be honest.
It looks like you're new here. Sign in or register to get started.