what add-on can i use to change the confluence pages to look like a website? I'm using the cloud version.
Hey John, I believe you won't find any other theme for Confluence Cloud besides those 2 already installed. This happens due theĀ Restricted Functions. I also tried to find a template which fits your need, but I found none. Please share your thoughts!
Cheers,
Rodrigo Silva | Cloud Support
I could also point out that it already looks like a website. Because it is one. You wouldn't be able to use it if it weren't a website. As Rodrigo says, your options on theming are limited to the handful available on Cloud, which don't change the layout much. If you were on Server version instead, you could install themes from the marketplace, write your own theme plugin, or go for the more advanced ones which let you do theme work inside the application (Brikit's Zen, RefinedWiki and Adaptavist's Themebuilder all do that, with varying levels of control over the result)
Yeah i apologize I meant more to change the theme and html, css etc. Is there a ticket to support this on cloud?
including custom HTML into a page in cloud confluence is not supported... limitations of a "cloud"
It looks like you're new here. Sign in or register to get started.