I did contract work for a company many years ago. I had my own bitbucket account with various repositories, and I was also a member of various other workspaces.
Then I joined this company and changed my email address to my company email address. I imagined that there would be good separation of "stuff from work" and "personal stuff" and I was only changing which email address I am using to log in.
What I did not realise is that the company admin seems to be the account admin for my personal stuff as well now?
If I go to my "account settings" I now get "Email address is set by your admin" which seems like I cannot undo what I did when I changed my email address.
Is there a way I can split those off from the company ones onto an account where I have full control.
Thanks!