Hi,
I have the free cloud Confluence version. (It's just me, trying to learn some things on Confluence)
I was looking at the Service Rocket Scaffolding - Creating a Simple Form. Creating a Simple Form - Scaffolding Forms & Templates (servicerocket.com)
I was following the directions and got to the part where it said, "In the cell next to Name, create a Text macro," and it showed that I should type "{text" and a macro suggestion dialog would appear for me to select Text Data.
The dialog did not appear for me. It looks like I'm only typing text. Is it not possible for me to create macros, no matter how simple? I tried to look for other options, like going to the Admin Console window, but I can't get to that either. I thought I would be the admin since it's only my site, but maybe that is not a feature for the free version?
Any help on how to complete this simple macro above is appreciated. Even knowing it can't be done is helpful, so I'm not wasting my time.
Oh, by the way, I'm a complete newbie on Confluence. I used it as a technical writer for the source content at my last job, but I've not written in it before. I'm trying to learn as much as possible for my new job starting next week, where I'll be writing documentation in Confluence.
Thanks,
Kirk