Hi,
How to set default Assignee to the reporter of the issue when it creates an issue instead of not assignee?Thanks,
I would recommend using the Automation feature for this.
You can create an Automation rule for the project that is triggered when an issue is created and has the Action to set the Assignee field.
https://support.atlassian.com/jira-software-cloud/docs/automate-your-jira-cloud-processes-and-workflows/
Yes and no
When I click on Create a new story, the windows opens and I want to see as assignee "me" (or 'the user who created the story') then I click on Create to end my creation
What you suggest is to assign me after I click on second creation
I have not found a built-in way to do what you ask for a Team Managed project.
There might be a third party app that could add that functionality for you.
What I've done:With automation, set the assignee to the reporter if there was no assignee at issue creationIt's better than nothing
Thanks,
It looks like you're new here. Sign in or register to get started.