Is it possible to copy formatting from one row and paste it to another?
Or is it possible to copy a row and insert it?
Hi @John Hyde Welcome to Atlassian Community!
Yes, you can apply formatting to a row and simply copy it and paste into another row, which will also retain the formatting of the original row that you copied.
If you are looking for third party app, you can explore Format Painter for Confluence - Easy Text Formatting
OK, thanks. I was hoping for a free solution. Any other options?
Yes, as i mentioned you can format a row in the table, select it, then copy and paste into another row, it will retain the original formatting of the source row.
Thanks and apologies, I am new to Confluence!
I can highlight a row, but see no option to copy or paste the formatting.
It looks like you're new here. Sign in or register to get started.