Hello, I am fairly new to Jira and work with a team-managed service project.
I am having a problem with defining the resolution of issues. Even though I set their status as done, they still appear to be unresolved.
I have looked online for help and was referred to the post functions option in the workflow. however, I couldn't find this option in my project.
I have also tried to use automation such that all issues which are marked as status Done and that were updated more than 5 days ago will be set as done in the resolution field. But I received an error: "No transitions found for user. Ensure that the rule actor has permission (including issue security levels) to see issue and perform transitions."
The reason I want to set the issues as resolved is to be able to use the dashboard's Average time in status widget that only works on resolved issues.
I'd appreciate any help and would be happy to provide any more details if necessary.
Thanks,
Tomer