Problem
I have based my swimlanes from "Board settings" to be based on Stories.
Issue
Not all stories appear as swimlanes.
Hi Alexandra,
So let me see if I have this straight. First you were stating that a task is showing up as its own swim lane. And second you’re showing that a story while should be a swim lane is actually showing under all other issues. Do I have this correct?
On the surface this certainly seems odd but let’s dig in and see if there is a reasonable explanation.
Can you tell me what the issue types are for your entire project? Is it simply story, task, sub-task or do you have other issue types defined? Is TC-924 truly a “Story”? Is TC-813 a “Task” and is it assigned to a story or not?
Hey Jack!
Thanks for responding
"So let me see if I have this straight. First you were stating that a task is showing up as its own swim lane. And second you’re showing that a story while should be a swim lane is actually showing under all other issues. Do I have this correct?"
Alex: Correct
"Can you tell me what the issue types are for your entire project? Is it simply story, task, sub-task or do you have other issue types defined?Alex: The issue types that we have for our project are; Epic, Story, Task and Bug, Sub-task, Sub-bug and others. [Screenshot attached]
Is TC-924 truly a “Story”? Is TC-813 a “Task” and is it assigned to a story or not?"
Alex: Yes TC-924 is a story. Yes TC-813 is a task. They were created individually and attached to an epic as were the other stories that you can see that have their own swimlane.
It looks like you're new here. Sign in or register to get started.