Hello all,
My atlassian software account was in free plan and was suspended. I have created a new payment model with my credit card. And also I created a ticket to customer services but my account is still suspended.Could you help me to re-activate my account?
Best.
Hi @Dursun GÜL
Welcome to the Community.
We can't help directly with account queries, but I have tagged this so that someone from Atlassian responds. Hopefully they will get back to you quickly.
We are waiting and now can't working without Jira. Is there any way to speed it up?
Best
Hi
If you've logged a ticket with Atlassian then unfortunately there is no way to speed it up, you need to wait until they look at the ticket
Hello @Dursun GÜL,
Welcome to the Atlassian Community!
I saw that you created some tickets with our customer advocates related to this issue and they replied to the ticket below:
If there is anything else we can do to help, please let us know.
Kind regards,Angélica
It looks like you're new here. Sign in or register to get started.