Customers are not receiving an email invitation when I add them as a customer.
Notes:
Hi @Charlotte Reynolds
Have you tried the Notification Helper to see if that tells you why?
Hi Liam,
Thanks for the suggestion. Unfortunately the notification helper requires me to select an issue but I am still on the stage of trying to get a customer set up with an account via the email invitation to the service desk.
Edit: the customer I am trying to add already has an atlassian account, so perhaps that is the issue?
Hi Charlotte
Of course, sorry.
Are they able to see the service desk on your portal even without getting the notification? Does it allow you to add them even though they don't get a notification?
Yes, it allows me to add them even though they don't receive a notification. The user can login to the service desk. I think it might be because they already have an atlassian account for a different purpose, which makes sense now that I think about it 😅.
I have the same issue. For me, new customers are not receiving an invite. I can't figure out why. Can somebody help with that?
It looks like you're new here. Sign in or register to get started.