Hello, recently upgraded to Confluence Standard plan to be able to publish space to the internet people.Right now the site looks misleading, with a bunch of buttons in a top menu asking readers to log in and contact admin or simply irrelevant to Knowledge Base. How to make it like this page?https://support.atlassian.com/confluence-cloud/docs/create-and-edit-content/Screen, in case the link will change
P.s. I know about Refined, k15t, and similar services, problem is our marketing people want a KB to look exactly like the Atlassian page on the last screeny.
I think that Atlassian use Scroll Viewport and their own custom layout/design to achieve that.
You could do worse than ask the good folks at k15t.
Hi @Alexey you can change the look and feel of your confluence site by creating your own CSS. Please refer this link for more details.
Not true. This is for Confluence Cloud rather than Server/DC.
Oh, you are right @David at David Simpson Apps the link i gave was for Server/DC. I can see there's already a suggestion/feature request to have similar functionality on Cloud, and it is still open. I have casted my vote on it.
😉 Regarding that feature request –– the ability to add custom CSS is very unlikely to appear in Confluence Cloud.
It looks like you're new here. Sign in or register to get started.