Hi there,
I am adding some fields to be used in some forms, these fields are populated from every location within our buildings. We have multiple buildings across multiple floors and within the floors there are sub areas.
For example Building 2 has a Mezzanine level and that has 9 sections and in those sections are seats. So B2_M01, B2_M02, B2_M03.
I would be using another drop down list for the seat numbers, from 1 to 38 (the max seats in a section).
So on a form this would look like 2 drop down boxes and you would end up with a selection of;
B2_M05 12. Meaning Building 2, area 5 on the Mezz seat 12.
We have a very long list of locations that I would be a headache to have to enter one by one to populate a drop down list.
Is there a way to bulk import data or use an underlying look up table to populate a 'Select List' field in JSM?
Thanks