I have just upgrade Confluence Server from 7.0.2 to 7.13.0 according to this security advisory:
https://confluence.atlassian.com/doc/confluence-security-advisory-2021-08-25-1077906215.html
But it failed to start saying I am not entitled to this upgrade because my license has expired. I know it has but I think applying a critical security fix such as this should not require a current license, especially given there is no way to buy that license any more? What a surprise!
What should I do now? Our production Confluence server is down.
Please help! Thanks!
Hi @jyang825 ,
As far as I know, once your license expires, you will not be able to upgrade.
https://community.atlassian.com/t5/Confluence-questions/Can-I-upgrade-to-a-new-version-after-maintenance-expires/qaq-p/1592022
Hi,
I would suggest rolling back and installing the workaround instead (as shown in the page you linked to). I did that last night to our Confluence Server instance as I wanted more time to upgrade to 7.13.0 (and potentially wait for 7.13.1 or later to come out).
Thanks!
Will do just that. Thanks!
It looks like you're new here. Sign in or register to get started.