Hey @shelley
It looks to me that you may need Administrator access over the board in order to make changes.
There should be a 'Board' option in the top right.
Let me know if you have further questions.
Thanks,Brittany
Can you tell me if this is a team-managed or a company-managed project?
Hi Shelley - it depends on the project type. Team-managed and JWM/Business projects use the status name in the workflow. You would need to change the status name.
For company-managed you will need to be a board administrator.
To "pile-on" to @John Funk 's point, if the project you're looking at is a team-managed project, you'd need to have an Administrator role for that project.
It appears you don't, because you'd see a "More Options" [...] button at the top-right.
Company-managed. And I am supposed to be an Admin. How do I become an Admin of the board? Thanks to everyone.
This discussion has the snippet from documentation. You'll need to have the Jira admin or board admin do this for you.
https://community.atlassian.com/t5/Jira-questions/How-to-change-a-board-administrator/qaq-p/96223
Hi Brittany. Thanks! I am a Site Admin. How do I become a Board Admin?
Thanks,
Shelley
Hi, thanks for the answer. I am supposed to be the Admin. Nobody can figure out how to give me "Administer Jira global permissions". I am a Site Admin, and I created the board, so I think I should by default be the Board Admin.
Hi there. Thanks for your answer. How do I get promoted from Site Admin to Board Admin? Nobody can figure it out.
This is a company-managed board.
It looks like you're new here. Sign in or register to get started.