I am using the Jira issues Calendar gadget on a Dashboard. I have the display versions set to Yes, but I would also like to list specific issues on the Calendar. Is there a way to do this using the cloud version?
you should see a little colored block that resolves to each issue. as in below. if you click on the block or mouse over you get more details.
How do you get the color blocks to show on the calendar? Currently, I only see the versions I created for my project. Is there a way to create and show issues?
What does your config look like? Set your “date to display” to “created”.
Thank you Jack! This answers my question!
I am setting "Date to Display" as "target end" but it is still not showing.
Note: all results are "Initiatives" for the query I am using.
Please suggest !!!
It looks like you're new here. Sign in or register to get started.