I don't see this option any longer. I don't want to use a template, this is a custom project that I want to create. Really?
Hi @Paula Manildi,
The option has been renamed, you can use it after selecting a template:
Hope this helps!
- Manon
here is what I see...
is this what you seek?
Hi @Paula Manildi
Welcome to the Atlassian community. I wish you great stint in the community forum.
Could you please help share the following details to assist you better:
Jira project type?
Jira version?
Screenshot the page?
Except it creates the same type. I don't want the same type. I want the old fashioned just Jira Software type project. Now I have hosed TWO keys...
Jira USED to let you change from JSD to Regular JIRA. Now I can't.. So I have to keep trying to create projects that AREN'T JSM/JWM?
This is cloud. there is no version since Atlassian friggen updates it all the time. I see nothing at the bottom of any of the pages. And there is nothing to screenshot since the old 'create with shared config' is moved.
@Paula Manildi , indeed project template and creation has gotten more complex. that often happens with new features and flexibility. with that said if your goal is to be able to create your own CMP project templates then you can do so. you just will want create more than one, i.e. you might want one for JSM, one for JSW and one for JWM. or maybe more? the key here is that you are now unable to change a project to a different template after the fact.
It looks like you're new here. Sign in or register to get started.