Hello, I'm trying to publish a sphinx project on a test page on confluence cloud, with the sphinxcontrib.confluencebuilder plugin for sphinx. I can authenticate with my credentials as an admin in the browser, but not via using the "make confluence" command with the same credentials. My account is not currently locked.
I'm getting this error:
> .\make confluence
Running Sphinx v3.5.2
(request to accept password from interactive session)
Instance: https://xxxx.atlassian.net/wiki/
User: xxx@yyy.com
Password:
sphinxcontrib.confluencebuilder error:
---
Unable to authenticate with the Confluence server.
Ensure your username and password are correct. If your username and password is correct, you may need to unlock your Confluence account be re-logging in with your browser or asking your Confluence administrator for help.
The relevant part of the conf.py file:
extensions = ['sphinxcontrib.confluencebuilder',
]
confluence_publish = True
confluence_space_name = 'TEST'
confluence_server_url = 'https://xxxx.atlassian.net/wiki/'
confluence_server_user = 'xxx@yyy.com'
confluence_ask_password = True
I tried again by adding the line
confluence_server_pass = 'zzz'
and disabling the ask_password but same issue.