Hi ,
How can I add fields which I unpined , in the right side of the screen ("pined fields" ).
Thanks .
Hey @Jackyc ,
You should see a menu at the bottom right side to "show more" there you can hover ove the label of the field and pin it again.
Thanks Dirk .
Another question please , How can I change the field content (after I pined it)?
A pinned field is just like any other field, you require the correct permissions on the issue to edit it.
Jira doesn't have any field level permissions so you need to have the "edit issue" permisisons.
If you already have that (and thus can change other fields on the issue) those fields also need to be on the "edit screen".
O.K . , Thanks a lot for your help .
Best regards ,
Jacky.
It looks like you're new here. Sign in or register to get started.