I have a customer requesting definitions of the fields/columns in the Jira Issues export. Is there a document that has this info? Thanks!
I saw in this thread (https://confluence.atlassian.com/adminjiraserver/managing-system-fields-1047552725.html) there is a list of all available system fields but the link doesn't work
Which fields? Obviously they won’t be definitions from Atlassian on any custom fields that you include. However if you’re looking for specific fields I would point you to the Atlassian document where you can do a fairly simple search. Support.Atlassian.com
I'm looking for definitions of the standard OOTB fields when you generate an Issues export. Examples: Summary, Issue key, Issue id, Issue Type, etc
again I would search the documentation in the link I provided. However I would argue that most of the default fields are self-explanatory. Or you could easily write your own definition for those. Obviously some require more clarity from Atlassian documentation.
Thanks! Yes we said the same thing about the definitions/descriptions being self-explanatory for the most part. I managed to find some definitions/descriptions through the link you provided and Google searches
It looks like you're new here. Sign in or register to get started.