Hello,
I am trying to have more detailed "Last Updated" info on our pages. Ideally, I would like to be able to display, for a page, multiple "Last Updated" values for each section of the page.
I know I could most likely separate each section into child pages and include them into the parent page with macros, but I'm looking for something that would not require splitting pages, we already have a lot and it'd make search and navigation more messy.
Basically, a section could either be delimited by headings (a la Table of Contents), or excerpts, and I would be able to setup a macro somewhere on the page that gives information about the last edit date for this section instead of the whole page only.
Of course if anyone know of a way that uses something else for sections, I'm also interested.
Thanks for reading and have a nice day
Mike