Create a user in jira.
using APIs create defects for that user
Revoke that user in Jira
I am still able to access defects of revoked user using JIra APIs with access token.
I am expecting Jira APIs to NOT allow access to user who is revoked .
Are you saying you can access the issues created by the user? If that is the case, revoking the user doesn't do anything to the issue.
Hi @Manoj Kumar -- Welcome to the Atlassian Community!
Adding a question to what Joe asked...
Are you suggesting that an API Token should stop working when the user who created it is de-activated/has Jira permissions removed...and you observe that not to be the case?
Best regards,Bill
@Bill Sheboy Do you have the answer to your question?I need to know the answer tooregards
Hi @Mélanie Liguet
I do not know, so I was asking Manoj Kumar what they observed, as I didn't find anything in the documentation.
If you are on a paid Jira license, consider asking your site admin to submit a support ticket to Atlassian to learn what they say: https://support.atlassian.com/contact/#/
Kind regards,Bill
It looks like you're new here. Sign in or register to get started.