Hello,
I was thinking if in JIRA is functionality to restrict access to data in public report. I will try to clarify this by example:
1. Likewise, I create report/dashboard with view of all my projects, project statuses, project schedules.
2. In my report, I can “drill-down” data. It means that from all project statuses diagram I can click on status “in progress” and then JIRA shows a list of all projects with their statuses. In next order, I can click a specific project and get it details.
3. I want to have above report as internal with full permissions only to me as admin. But I also want to share this report to the public, but without permission to “drill-down”. As in above example public can only see all project statuses diagram but can't click to see what projects have status “in progress”. Or, if it will be configured that way, the public can see a list of projects with status “in progress” but they can't see project, from the list, details.
Please tell me if it is configurable in JIRA (JIRA Software, JIRA Core, JIRA Confluence) or in JIRA plugins. I mean all version with paid versions. I want to know this answer because it is primary requirement for JIRA to be considered as worthy of implementation.
Best
Damian