I created a task, and assigned it to the person who will implement, but I get the message that the task is not visible.
First question, what does this mean exactly? Presumably it means either:
1) assigned user does not "see" it as a task, so it will never be done.
2) its not on the kanban board, so none except the assigned user sees it.
Looking at the kanban board, there doesnt seem to be any way to add a ticket to it. Looking at the ticket, there is no obvious way to assign it to the board (there is no sprint drop down or similar).
I would have assumed that the kanban board also show the backlog, so you can drag and drop tickets, but it doesnt.
I do see the ticket in the backlog, so it is semi-visible. I cant see a way to get a ticket from the backlog into the board. Any suggestions?