Hi,
I am unable to view Edit button for an issue. I have checked the workflow,the permission properties as well. I do not see any issue ..Can anyone let me know what has to be done.
Regards,
Suma
Hello @Suma Pralhad Kustagi ,
Did you tried permission helper.
Project settings -> permissions ->
This can helpful to get more information.
Thanks,
Anvesh Kagithala
What edit button? There used to be an edit button in the old user interface but this is changed many months ago. Can you elaborate as to what edit button you’re looking for and where you’re getting this information from?
Hi Anvesh,
I have checked the permission helper.. I see the permission set properly.
I see that in worklfow properties the below:
closeissue.close
closeissue.title and the status of ticket is closed..
Is this the issue??
If the below applied on transition, issue edit option will be disabled.
jira.issue.editable=false
i think this will block the edit operation. any of the property as above applied on transitions.
Hi Suma,
Can you describe exactly what you are doing and what you are trying to do? At what point can you not do what you want to do?
It looks like you're new here. Sign in or register to get started.